As part of our Ready Mix Concrete range, we use Low Carbon Concrete which results in lower CO2 emissions. Some of the benefits of LCC is increased fire resistance, increased life of the structure, increased resistance in aggressive environments, such as chemicals and salts when using LCC.
We supply Ready Mix Concrete with a range of admixtures depending on the requirements. Admixtures have long been recognised as important components of concrete used to improve its performance.
- Water reducing agents to waterproof screeds and concrete which when treated will resist hydrostatic pressure. It is also applied in render systems used to tank basements or to line water-retaining structures.
- Accelerators to rapidly increase setting times of cement mixes.
- Retarders to lengthen the time of setting of the concrete.
- Plasticisers to increase the workability or reduce the water content of concrete, thus improving the plastic and hardened properties of the concrete.
- Air entraining agents to increase the durability of the hardened concrete.
- Fibre Reinforced Concrete to achieve different beneficial effects from improved structural strength to improve freeze-thaw resistance depending on the fibres added.
All our raw materials and end products are subject to quality control procedures and testing. We operate to I.S. EN 206 standards which guarantee supply of high-quality concrete and service.
For all Ready Mix enquiries and quotations please contact our office to speak to one of our experienced engineers.
Ready-mix Concrete Gallery