Agricultural Land Lime
for optimal soil nutrient management & pasture maintenance
Our agricultural lime product is supplied from our quarry in Co. Laois which produces agricultural lime of the highest quality.
The source of raw material used to produce our limestone product is one of the best sources in the country for production of agricultural lime. The Total Neutralising Value (TNV) of our product is exceptional, meaning the customer is getting a product that is going to have a strong impact on soil condition, and therefore a good return on investment.
Benefits of using our agricultural lime:
- Increased grass yields achieved
- Increased net weight gained, higher quality beef and better end price
- Supplies valuable source of calcium
- Regulates soil pH, playing a key role in soil fertility
- Efficient utilisation of fertilisers and manures
- Persistence of more productive grassland species
- Increased availability of phosphorus, potassium, sulphur, calcium, magnesium and nitrogen
- Better soil condition and structure resulting in improved drainage
- Corrects soil acidity by neutralising the acids in the soil
- Earthworm and microbial activity increased
- Assists a more balanced uptake of nutrients by the crop
For specific details on TNV of our lime product, customers can contact our Quality Control/Quality Assurance Department for specific details if required.
Fogarty Concrete is a member of the Ground Lime Producers Association of Ireland and an authorised seller of Grolime. We are licensed by the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine to manufacture and sell ground limestone from our quarry in Co. Laois for use as a soil conditioner all across Ireland.